Join the world's largest organization of scouting cats and be purrpared for the biggest adventure of your lives!
What is Cat Scouts?
Cat Scouts is an organization founded to purrmote the development of young cats into good mancat citizens. It is free to join the Cat Scouts community.
Cat Scouts advance through the ranks and attain badges based on merit for activities like camping, friendship, physical prowess, going to the vet and more.
You must be at least one year old to become a Cat Scout. If you’re not old enough yet, you can join Kit Scouts and get ready for all the fun activities that await you so you’ll be purrpared for the moment you turn one year old.
Girlcats can become Cat Scouts, too, but they are required to sell treats on a card table in front of the supermarket to raise money to fund Cat Scout activities.
Don’t forget to order your FREE Cat Scouts Membership card! We will mail them anywhere on Planet Earth — even to the U.K! Even further than that if you provide the correct postal planetary code.
You can paste your face onto this uniform here! If you are a girlcat, your uniform is here. We do prefer that you wear your uniform to all Cat Scout activities. Real live uniforms, garrison caps, neckerchiefs and woggles will be available soon.
Email the Denmaster if you have any problems or questions!
Are You Ready to Join Cat Scouts?
Do you want to get in on all the fun and excitement that Cat Scouts have? It’s Free Free Free! Click the Sign Up link in the menu near the top. That will get you registered, and then you’ll need to activate your account. (If more than one scout from your house is signing up, everyone must be logged out for the sign up screen to display.) Then, the fun begins! You’ll get your Tenderpaw Patch and you can start working on your first merit badge right away. You are about to embark on the adventure of your lives. Click the Groups ‘n’ Troops link in the top menu to meet all of your fellow Cat Scouts.
Cat Scout Handbook!
If you’re serious about advancing through the Cat Scout ranks, you’ll need The Cat Scout Handbook. Fill out the form below to be notified when it’s available:
Cat Scout Updates
- The Cat Scout of the Week is……
- Win a Trip to the Rose Parade (and ride on a float!) from Lucy Pet Foundation
- Merit Badge: Deck the Halls
- Merit Badge: Cinematography
- Merit Badge: Sing a Song
- Cat Scout of the Month is….
- The Cat Scout of Turkey Week is….
- Got a Tail? Get a Merit Badge!
- Enter to Win 3-pack gift of Cat Treats
- 19 Thankful Cat Scouts Tell Their Stories
- Congratulate Our New Bobcats!
- What’s a Woggle?
- Troop Leaders: Update on Mass-Messaging Your Troops
- Gerlcat Cat Scouts Have Been around Furever
- Merit Badge: Thanksgiving
- Cat Scout of the Week: Gracie
- Merit Badge: Nom Nom Nom
- Kit Scout Uniforms Now Available
- Cat Scouts Meets Simon’s Cat
- Do YOU know the Symbolism behind the Cat Scout logo?
- Salute to Canadian Cat Scouts
- Cat Scout of the Week: Scout Wren
- Invitations to Take the Test to Advance to Bobcat Rank
- Cat Scout Neckerchief Models
- Line up at the Starting Line: the Cardwood Derby begins at Midnight!
- Merit Badge: The Meatloaf
- Just around the Corner: The Cardwood Derby!
- Halloween Spirit Winners Announced
- Cat Scout of the Week: Mauricio!
- Cat Scout of the Month is….
- Merit Badge: Hiking
- Cat Scout of the Week (10/27)
- Cat Scouts Neckerchiefs!
- Troop Leaders Can Now Message All Cats in Troop
- The Cat Scout Salute and Super-Secret Paw Clasp
- Denmaster is Behind, but Working on It….
- Expect Delays: Denmaster spent the week in ICU.
- Cat Scout of the Week
- Girlcat Scout Uniforms are Here!
- Earn 25 Bonus Pts – Ends Saturday!
This Could be You!
Getting started in Cat Scouts is easy. Once you sign up, you'll get an email from Cat Scouts asking you to verify your registration. (If you don't get the confirmation email, check your spam folder. If it's not there, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set you up manually.) Click the link in the email, and then you're all signed up.
How to Log InTo Log In, click the Log In link in the top left-hand corner: Once you're logged in, you can manage your account from the menu in the top right corner: You can add a photo by clicking the profile link in the top-right menu. Click the "Change Avatar" link (see below) to add or change your photo. (NEW! You can also change your profile background wallpaper!) Use the menu in your profile to join groups and add friends.
How to Earn Merit BadgesClick the "Groups and Troops" link in the main menu to earn your merit badges. Each badge has its own group. (New badges are announced all the time in the Cat Scout News.) Join the group and post a photo or video of you demonstrating mastery of the skills for that merit badge!
Cat Scouts Information BoothWhether you're new to Cat Scouts or a veteran, we welcome you to drop by the Cat Scouts Information Booth, located under Groups 'n' Troops.
An attentive Cat Scout is almost always on duty at the booth, ready to answer any question you might have. And, there are lots of answers to frequently-asked questions posted. This is also where we'll make announcements.
It's a great place to start when you first join Cat Scouts, but also a way for long-time Cat Scouts to discover new and exciting aspects of Cat Scouting.
A closer look reveals more of what the info booth has to offer. In addition to the attentive on-duty Cat Scout, there's info on the next Cat Scout Jamboree, an event no Cat Scout will want to miss.
Hooliganism is prohibited around the booth.